Dogs are $100. Puppies are $130. Cats are $80. Kittens are $100. Purebred animals are $250.
This price includes:
- Full set of vacinnations (DHLPP or FVRCP and Rabies)
- Heartworm prevention (while in our care)
- Spay or neuter
- Flea and tick treatment (while in our care)
If you’d like to adopt one of our pets, please complete the following steps below:
- Step 1: Locate an animal
- Step 2: Download an Adoption Application (by clicking here) or visit our shelter to pick one up
- Step 3: Fill out the Adoption Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 850-215-7642
- Step 4: Once application is turned in, it takes a minimum of 24 hours to be processed. When the application is approved, a staff member will notify applicant and make an appointment for the adoption of the animal.
PLEASE NOTE: Staff members will call if they have any questions regarding the application. Please write down a number that can be reached or that a message can be left with.