The shelter is currently open, by appointment only. All services are available; adoption, low-cost shots, nail trims, community food bank, microchipping, boarding, owner surrender.
Tuesday – Friday 11:00 am- 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday 11:00 am – 4:00 pm (closed Easter Sunday)
TEMPORARY PROTOCOLS FOR ADOPTING:
To see what animals we have for adoption under COVID-19 restrictions, you will need to first view our available animals. Then fill out and submit an application on the animal you are interested in adopting. Wait for the shelter to contact you (up to 48hrs) to set up an appointment to come meet with the animal you are interested in. Right now we are only allowing approved adopters to interact with animals.
Dogs are $100. Puppies are $130. Cats are $80. Kittens are $100. Purebred animals are $250.
This price includes:
- Full set of vacinnations (DHLPP or FVRCPC and Rabies)
- Heartworm prevention (while in our care)
- Spay or neuter
- Flea and tick treatment (while in our care)
If you’d like to adopt one of our pets, please complete the following steps below:
- Step 1: Locate an animal
- Step 2: Download an Adoption Application (by clicking here) or call the shelter for assistance.
- Step 3: Fill out the Adoption Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 850-215-7642
- Step 4: Once application is turned in, it takes a minimum of 48 hours to be processed. When the application is approved, a staff member will notify applicant and make an appointment for the adoption of the animal.
PLEASE NOTE: Staff members will call if they have any questions regarding the application. Please write down a number that can be reached or that a message can be left with.