The Humane Society of Bay County is holding its annual Furry Friend 5k run/walk on October 31, 2020 at Frank Brown Park. This year marks our 10th year of the event and we are planning on having a large celebration the day of to commemorate this milestone.
The event will have animal adoptions, vendor tents, food trucks, costume contests, pet and kid activities, and more – in addition to our run/walk.
We invite you to be a vendor for this wonderful event. Your contribution will help to make this event a success. This event serves as one of our primary annual fundraisers.
Your participation will be recognized in our social media, newsletters, and our website, www.adoptme.org.
Your vendor fee will be used to help cover the costs of the event. If you are selling merchandise/food and wish to donate a part of the proceeds, your donation will be divided between all animal rescues at the event!
1. This festival is a RAIN OR SHINE event (in the event of serious weather conditions, the event will be pushed back one week). Plan ahead in the event of inclement weather. HSBC will not be responsible for any loss or damage to merchandise or displays.
2. All vendors’ space will be a space size of 10 x 10 and will be approx. 6 feet apart.
3. Vendors will be responsible for providing their own tables, chairs, and tent and any other supplies.
4. Vendors are responsible for their own garbage and recyclables if it does not fit inside the receptacles provided. This includes but is not limited to, cardboard and bagged garbage.
5. Vendor setup is from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. It is recommended to be set up by 7:00 a.m. Breakdown starts at 1:00 p.m.
6. Electricity may not be available. Generators are allowed.
7. No vending, solicitation, promotion, or distribution of merchandise, products, or information will be allowed outside of assigned vending spaces.
8. Vendors selling merchandise/food must be in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
9. All Fees are non-refundable and are considered a donation to the HSBC. No refunds will be given for any reason.
10. Fundraising is not permitted without prior authorization. Must have a valid 501(c)(3).
11. Payment must be received by September 15th or your spot will be forfeited.